Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A break

I haven't written for awhile or updated any projects. After seeking God in the decision of what direction do I go. Hearing from him is great and assuring even if it meant that I had to put to rest of continuing with the retail business of scrapbooking. I love to make things and don't feel that is what I should stop doing. In that area I am just taking a break. I decided not to do the craft show that I have done for the last 3 years. I'm ok with that yet part of me feels a little sad. I really do enjoy the connection with others and that the reward for me was that others enjoyed my product. Last year many had said they looked for me. How touched I had felt. I rely to much on others helping me feel important. I believe that was what God showed me. Not relying on others to make me feel good but being confident in myself. It's still comforting to hear others kind words. I enjoy it and want to show the creativity and who has blessed me....God. He is the one who has given me the gift.
Maybe next year I will go back to the craft shows. I will continue to seek and maybe there are other plans for my creations. Right now it will be Etsy. I can do it at my pace and when time allows. I would like to continue adding and sharing with you my creations and ideas and thoughts. It just will be a slow start.

Final Thought:
A preoccupation with the future not only prevents us from seeing the present as it is but often prompts us to rearrange the past. ~Eric Hoffer

No comments:

Post a Comment