Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Scrap Book Room!!!





Well I tossed around the idea to move my daughter out of her room and downstairs where her brother's share a room......I didn't know if I should or not because she would have to move into their room, because the other bedroom downstairs, which is to be hers, is unfinished. Well after the open house at my house, then moving everything to town. My downstairs is a disaster!!! I took all my shelving away and everything layed on the floor. This is also a place where my kids share the other half of the room with their toys. More disaster!! I was having such a hard time working when I couldn't find anything. So I got fed up with it and made the decision. She's moving out!!! I did pass this by her and her brothers before doing so, and of course with the hubby! They were fine with it and excited to share their room with their sister. Strange isn't it, well let's give it a little while and I know that will change. Maybe it will encourage my husband to work on her room! So all my stuff got moved upstairs and not everything is set yet, but at least I have a place to put stuff and feel much more calmer as I work! As you see in the pictures, my kids think it is their room also! Not sure about that! I guess I don't mind on occassion, at least they are getting along and working quitely....they are my little crafters! Ethan, my oldest is waiting for me to get out their stamps and such so they can make some things. I will be repainting the room for now it's pink with butterflies! Also their is still more organizing that has to be done but workable until after Christmas!
Thanks for checking in with me and I hope you are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment