Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Shop

Here is my new shop...in the future! I dropped all my inventory off and will be setting up. I have been trying to get things organized and if you know when you organize new things come up to get in order and so forth. Well I am finding many things that I didn't think about, a little bit of head spinning! I am excited to open for the three days this week to let others know who I am and where I will be. I have some new things that came in last week and will post them tomorrow.
The space is not real big, but big enough for now. I am laying out a floor plan and getting the most out of the space, so that my small space will pack a huge punch! It can be challenging but fun too! I mentioned before that I was looking at February to be opening, but with the remodeling that will be going on after December and the increase of product, OH, and the different classes that I want to offer I will be taking more time to get organized and opening later in the year....April or May. I am eager to get things rolling and opened, but need to remember to be patient and have all my ducks in a row before jumping in!

Final Thought:

Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off. ~Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment