Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Open House Progress

I wish I could slow down the days! Time is flying by so fast! I am working on getting things set up for the open house! Which will be starting on the 3rd, on a Thursday of December. December that is just weird to say already. I was in Walmart today and I just realized all the Christmas things! My goodness I haven't even thought about Christmas presents yet!

Well I will get on with posting some pictures of the location of my store. But to let you know the hours of the open house will be:
Thursday, December 3rd: 11-5
Friday, December 4th: 12-6
Saturday, December 5th: 10-4

Hope to see you all there!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Final Thought
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment